The annoying thing about acne breakouts is how they tend to leave traces behind called acne scars. It’s not enough that they exist. Acne has a tendency to linger no matter what kind it is: from those born out of consisting of comedones to those that are painful red bumps like papules, pustules, and nodules. You may be the type of person who has good skin except for the scars of pimples past. Hence, you perhaps Google often “best acne scar treatments.”
At Belo Medical Group that search is over.
Best Acne Scar Treatments
Let’s jump right ahead shall we? Here’s a rundown of the various acne scar treatments offered by the Belo Medical Group. You may be wondering, “Why are there so many?” This is because each acne scar is different.
There are depressed acne scars. This occurs when the body produces too little collagen as you breakout heals. This is how you get depressions or pits on your skin.
On the other hand, the body can produce too much collagen, This causes raised acne scars.
For either type and even for old and new acne scars, Belo Medical just has the solution:
- Aurora Photofacial – using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio Frequency energy, this facial helps unwanted lesions and scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots fade over time.
- Fractional CO2 Laser – As a non-surgical treatment, this eliminates unwanted lesions and scars with a high-precision light beam to remove unwanted lesions with minimal to no heat damage to the surrounding skin.
- Fraxel Laser – Another non-invasive procedure, this triggers your body’s natural healing abilities so new tissue can develop for faster skin recovery.
- Laser Genesis – You’ll be amazed at how this uses a thousand laser pulses are passed over your problem spots to give them a new beginning. This treatment also stimulates collagen production to improve oily skin and heal depressed acne scars.
- Powerpeel – If you suffer from acne scars, age spots, stretch marks, fine lines, and other blemishes, you’ll find the Powerpeel as a great solution. This uses corundum crystals to clear your skin of dead cells, revealing a fresher you.
- Spanish Peel – The TCA peel is recommended for those with acne scars, oily skin, and visible pores. Just be aware of the needed downtime as you need as there’s some skin reddening involved as your skin transforms into a better version of itself.
- Time Capsule Treatment – This three-step treatment is for those who not just have acne scars but also to rid the skin of fine lines, atrophic scars, stretch marks, and skin laxity.
Find the best acne scar treatment solution for you when you book at consultation with Belo Medical. Call 8819-BELO (2356) or click here to schedule a visit to your nearest Belo Medical Group clinic.